Looking for fellow Yogis!
AshtangaYoga.info is a non-commercial info-guide – and lives on the love of yoga. We are happy to involve everyone who would like to share their knowledge and experience with others and support us. Are you in?
The vision of AshtangaYoga.info
… We believe that yoga is far more than gymnastics. Yoga is able to transform people from inside out. Yoga can not only lead to a healthier, but also to a happier life. … We believe that just a small impulse is enough to initiate this transformation, - a change, which is not limited to a single person, but emanates. Like a stone dropped into still pond creating circles, so does yoga reveal itself in a caring and respectful interaction with each other. … Therefore we believe that we change the world by passing on the impulse of yoga. Yogis do not wage war, do not betray but help each other. Thus the earth becomes a more peaceful, loving and liveable place.
The old writings refer to act in the spirit of yoga in the world as the best of all ways. This is Karma Yoga, the yoga of deed and altruistic acting. Krishna explains it in the Bhagavad-Gita using the following words:
Acting without expecting cleans the mind and enables us to come to deeper truth.
Your position in the team
Do you share this vision with us? With your Karma Yoga it can succeed. To find your position in the team, proceed as follows:
- Have a close look at www.AshtangaYoga.info. – What do you like? – What could improve?
- Think of your personal skills and talents. – What did you learn? – What are you good at?
- Now think about possibilities where your talents and skills could contribute to improve AshtangaYoga.info.
Maybe you want to:
- translate www.AshtangaYoga.info into your mother tongue?
- correct a missing or wrong translation?
- make a phrasing more precise or coherent?
- extend the site’s technique?
Already found something? Then get incontact with us and join ourteam.
Your donation for the project
None of this really suits you, but nevertheless you like www.AshtangaYoga.info? – In this case a small donation is very welcome. Please use the donation button on top of this page.